Monday, February 14, 2011

Gelato


Gelato may be my biggest weakness in Italy. It doesn't seem to matter how much I ate for dinner or how cold it is outside, I am always ready for some gelato. Not to mention that the cheapest (and most delicious!) gelato place is down the street from my apartment.

Here are some of the flavors I've tried thus far:

Best Flavor: Cookies
Weirdest Flavor: Cheese and Fig
Least Favorite (but still good!): Rice Pudding
Fondente
Chocolate orange
Tiramisu
Caramel
Caffe
Crema
Vaniglia
Chocolate
Baco
Nutella
Hazelnut
Pane Cotta
Strawberry
Mixed Berry
Pistachio
Mint chocolate chip
Rice pudding
Ferrero

 

Flavors I still need to try:
Peanut butter
Limone
Yoghurt
Santa Trinita (specialty flavor)
Eggnog

Ciao!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You've tried so many already! That's like me and pastries here...

    ReplyDelete